Merck Activyl Extra Large Dogs & Puppies
- FAST-ACTING Wipes out 90% of fleas within 12 hours of application.
- LONG-LASTING Kills 100% of newly arriving fleas for 4 full weeks.2
- SAFE Tested and approved at 1x, 3x and 5x the recommended dose.
HOW ACTIVYL® SPOT-ON WORKS Activyl® is the monthly spot-on flea treatment that works like nothing else.
- Activyl® is applied to pet’s skin and coat.
- Fleas absorb Activyl® by coming into contact with the skin – not biting.
- Inside, Activyl® becomes active, paralyzing the flea.
- Unable to feed, 2 the flea dies.
HOW TO APPLY ACTIVYL® SPOT-ON
- Remove one applicator from packaging
- Hold applicator in an upright position away from your face and snap the tip open by bending and folding it back on itself.
- Part pet’s hair
Small DogS Place applicator tip against the skin at the base of shoulder blades. Squeeze applicator firmly, applying entire contents directly to skin.
Larger DoGS Place applicator tip against the skin at the base of the shoulder blades. Squeeze applicator firmly, applying entire contents directly to skin. Distribute the solution in up to four different places along the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail.